Vihar Care is your destination for post-acute and long-term care for the Indian elderly in a culturally sensitive environment that is comfortable, relaxing and refreshingly creative. While providing the nursing care and rehabilitation therapy needed by you or your loved ones, we ensure that each day with us will be productive, engaging and entertaining. At Vihar, instead of counting the days go by, our team is committed to make your time valuable, enjoyable, and liberating. Our team is made up of skilled medical professionals that speak multiple languages including Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi and more, so your concerns are always addressed accurately.
Your Cultural Environment
At Vihar, we believe going above and beyond for our clients is of the utmost importance. That is why we offer you a personal assistant that you can reach out to directly, to answer all of your questions and address any concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Staff fluent in Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu and Punjabi
- Indian Cuisine (Vegetarian, Jain and Daily Chai)
- Indian Television (You Tube, Zee TV, and Sony TV)
- Daily Poojas
- Sunday Mandir Visits
- Daily activities (Carrom board, cards, crafts)
- Holiday and Festival Celebrations
- In-house Laundry and Ironed Clothes
- Private and Semi-Private Suites
Clinical Services and Programs
Depending on your needs, or the needs of your loved one, we have a wide variety of care options to choose from. We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in a safe and supportive environment, including:
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education in your native language
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy 7-Days a Week
- Aquatic Therapy
- Cardio-Pulmonary Care
- Stroke / Neurological Rehabilitation
- Long-term and Dementia Care
Quality nursing care and rehabilitation in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
Click here to view full VIHAR Care Website: