Our Cardiac Care Program is Proven to Aid Recovery from:
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Heart Attack (MI)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Angioplasty (balloon procedure/stent)
- Pacemaker/de brillator placement/revisions • Heart valve replacement
- Chest pain (Angina Pectoris), etc.
We specialize in post-surgery cardiac care, acting as your bridge between hospital and home.
Congestive heart failure affects nearly five million Americans and is the most common cause for hospitalization in people older than 65. Our cardiac care team provides the highest level of treatment possible to meet the challenges of living with chronic heart disease.
The Benefits of Our Care include:
- Strengthening and reconditioning of the cardiovascular system
- Helping control weight and lower cholesterol levels
- Maintaining joint exibility and strength training
- Anticoagulation monitoring
- Sub-acute therapies including IV diuretics
- Daily monitoring through ongoing patient assessments, evaluation and lab analysis
- Cardiac and healthy lifestyle education
A PROVEN APPROACH individualized treatment plans
Having heart disease doesn’t mean you have to stop living your life to the fullest. BRIA offers the care you need so your heart won’t stop you from doing the things you like to do.
Our cardiac services are designed to help with a variety of cardiac diagnoses so you can achieve optimal health. Following an evaluation, the interdisciplinary team develops a customized plan of care addressing your individual needs. Services include specialized diets, rehabilitation, and strategies to continue a heart healthy lifestyle.
Our Cardiac Care Team includes:
- Director of Cardiology
- 24-hour RN coverage
- Dedicated cardiac nursing team
- ACLS trained nursing sta
- Rehabilitation and exercise specialist • Respiratory therapists
- Wound care specialists
- Registered dietitian
On-site Services and Device Coverage*:
- EKG, Echocardiogram, Doppler diagnostic services • INR/Anti-Coagulation monitoring
- Telemetry with 24-hour monitoring
- AED with strip reader
- Pulse Oximeters on each med cart
- Life Vests, LVAD, Pacemakers
- Extensive wound care and wound vacs
*May vary by location