Shift: 3 pm - 11 pm
To greet visitors, answer telephone and perform other clerical duties as assigned.
- Greet and direct visitors, vendors and family members of residents.
- Notify staff members via phone or pager when someone is here to see them.
- Answer telephone calls to the main telephone for the facility and direct these calls to the appropriate individual or department. Assist callers in leaving messages in Voice Mail.
- Page announcements as required.
- Accept applications for employment from Candidates and notify the Director of Nursing or designee of the applicant’s presence.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to appropriate mailboxes.
- Type log sheets.
- Maintain cash for vending machine reimbursement and collect funds for casual days, etc.
- Provide clerical support services as assigned.
Receives supervision from the Admissions Coordinator.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Passing score on Assessment Survey Test.
- Type 45 net words per minute.
- Prior office experience.
- Prompt and regular attendance.
in Chicago Heights, United States