Buildings and Grounds Maintenance
Maintenance workers needed primarily for carpentry needs (painting, floor repair, frame cutting, and similar). HVAC is mandatory!
- Follow preventative maintenance program of cleaning, painting, maintaining facility equipment, etc. as necessary/approved.
- Ensures that grounds are kept safe and clean for residents, families, and staff as needed.
- Assists housekeeping staff in heavy lifting for cleaning tasks
- Must possess plumbing, electrical, and general construction knowledge
- Recommend to the Maintenance Supervisor the equipment and supplies needed of the department
- Other related duties and activities as may become necessary or as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Administrator
Job Type: Full-time
in Milwaukee, United States