Assistant Nurse Manager ( RN, LPN)
New graduates may apply!
Full Time Position
11am - 7pm *may require some weekends*
Starting pay: 30/hr
Call now to set up an interview schedule: 414.371.7300 ext 7593
The primary purpose is to assist the Administrator and DON in planning, organizing, and ensuring the quality improvement program of the facility to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times, as directed by the Administrator or the Director of Nursing. Reports to DON.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program.
- Wisconsin registration as a licensed registered nurse.
- Requires employee to have had no abuse records.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate and work well with patients and staff members
- Ability to follow facility policies and procedures.
- Ability to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
- Ability to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Ability to remain current in practice as applicable to the job.
in Milwaukee, United States