Mental Health Professional
Taking direction under the Facility Director of Operations/Asst. PRSD/QMHP, this position will continue to provide continued progressive individual recreational and group therapy within the guidelines of the Recovery and Rehabilitation Support Center. Additionally, provide and maintain individual case management and group services to consumers of the facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain weekly clinical supervision by either the QMHP or LPHA;
- Provide direct assistance to and follow direction from either QMHP or LPHA;
- Provide continued progressive mental health services to consumers;
- Must be able to provide clinical services, treatment planning, and therapy, for 60 minutes per consumer per week;
Position Title – MHP
- Must be able to provide ongoing recreational and rehabilitative services for 60 minutes per consumer per week;
- Provide and assist with overall psychiatric rehabilitative programming for and provided to consumers;
- Shall complete initial training as well as ongoing training as prescribed by the facility and by DHS-DMH;
- Provide the identified consumers and their families with additional time/education to explain the services offered at Lydia Healthcare, answer questions and provide reassurance when needed.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Must possess a bachelor’s level degree in counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, social work, education, vocational counseling, psychology, pastoral counseling, family therapy, or related human services field;
- Bachelor’s degree in any other field with two years of supervised clinical experience in a mental health setting;
- Licensed practical nurse;
- Certificate of psychiatric rehabilitation from DHS approved program plus high school diploma or GED plus two years experience in providing mental health services;
- Certified Recovery Support Specialist (CRSS);
- Occupational therapy assistant with at least one year of experience in a mental health setting; or
- Minimum of a high school diploma and 5 years of supervised clinical experience in mental health or human services.
Job Type: Full-time
in Robbins, United States