Taking direction under the Director of Nutritional Services, or a stated designee (i.e., Cook, Prep Cook), the Dietary Aide is a support staff position in the kitchen/dining areas of the facility. The Dietary Aide is responsible for completing all duties that ensure the proper delivery and sanitation of meals for the Consumers of the facility in accordance with all applicable Federal and state regulations.
- Completion of proper sanitation of kitchen, equipment, eating, and storage items adhering to stated regulations and facility policy while utilizing all associated machinery to complete;
- Serving of meals/snacks to Consumers/staff utilizing proper techniques as per regulations and facility policy.
- Follow cleaning schedule and perform cleaning duties as scheduled/assigned; assist in dish/pan washing, storage, and cleaning duties on a daily basis;
Position Title – DIETARY AIDE
- Proper utilization and maintenance/cleaning of equipment and supplies;
- Obtain food and supplies as instructed;
- Proper and efficient set-up of the serving lines with all necessary items prior to the start of each meal;
- Serve on the tray line, placing food on the resident trays, according to instruction.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks.
- Exhibit judgment and decision-making skills.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Auditory and visual skills.
- Must be able to work within and promote a team atmosphere.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonable within the scope of Lydia Healthcare and/or any subsidiary entities.
- Assist the immediate supervisor with various administrative tasks to support department operations as directed; may also be assigned special projects.
- Perform tasks that are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or redesigned depending upon individual circumstances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 per hour
in Robbins, United States